Thursday 27 May 2010

Pretty in Pink!

I have a very pink card to share with you today which I sent to my talented Blogger friend Becky. I love using lots of texture on my cards and Cuttlebug embossing folders are my favourite. The layout I used for the card is pretty simple. I cut a square piece of pink card to fit my card base and embossed the middle of the panel. I sewed down the edges using a zig zag stitch.

The centre panel is a scrap of Funky Hand card which I mounted on to a felt scalloped edge rectangle. I then sewed through both layers with my machine. I stuck a punched tab behind the panel stamped with a Hero Arts sentiment. I added a The Greeting Farm stamped image and then added a sparkly pink button as a finishing touch. The theme at Quixotic Challenges is embossing so I am entering this card. I love Quixotic Paperie and the Challenges are always great fun, Elaine and her DT make the most amazing cards and Elaine has some fabulous goodies in her shop!
Thanks to all of you who visited my desk yesterday, I ran out of time to get round all the WOYWW desks yesterday but I hope to visit some more before next week!
Have a lovely Thursday.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. I always forget to use my embossing folders, i must dig them out! Great card and fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fabulous Jane! She is one of my all time fav TGF and I just love her pink hair. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us over at QP! Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my card Jane... it's just so lush!!
    And it's all mine he he!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x