Thursday 10 June 2010

A brave night

I have another Pollycraft card to share with you today using one of the new Cuthbert and Kiki images which were released on Monday. I made a very simple card which could be used for Father's Day or a Birthday.

The papers I used are by K+CO. The image was coloured with Promarkers, I love this combination of brown with green! The button is from American crafts and the string was a pressie from my friend Petra.
The letters are from Prima, I really love this range of letters, they are my favourite at the moment.
Thanks so all of you who left comments on my WOYWW post yesterday, I will try and get round and visit more desks over the coming week.
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh he's perfect - lovely colouring and chices there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and the background paper is perfect to fit the medieval theme..ty for my atc it is fabulous and the ribbons (beautiful) hugs jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x