Tuesday 15 June 2010

No1 bear

I have another Men's card to share with you today, the colours of the Doodlebug papers I used for yesterday's card really inspired me so I decided to make another card with them. For this card I used the 'No1 bear' digi stamp available here from Di's Digi downloads.

I printed the image onto textured cardstock and coloured it with Promarkers before cutting it out. I added glossy accents to the centre of the rosette and the bear's nose. The layout is vey simple and I used up some of the scraps left from my previous card. The letters I used are by Papermania as is the button and the pearl is by Prima. I have really enjoyed using these Doodlebug papers and I have lots left so expect to see more of this colour combo soon!
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. awww he is just the cutest ever..and i love your design, i love the spots and stripes and that daring green..i too am into brights at the moment..i think its lack of sun i am trying to compensate by putting some colour in my life lol..I love your card its right up my street..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jane!I love your colour combo,
    Thanks
    Big hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jane... just FABBBBBBB, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x