Saturday 31 July 2010

Squigglefly release day

It's release day at Squigglefly today and I have a little cutie to share with you! This image is called Cupcake Cutie and is by Joni Walker.

To make the card, I cut a shaped card base using my Nestabilities and cut a piece of DCWV backing paper for the front of the card. I wrapped a gingham ribbon through the middle and then stuck it to my card base. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and stamped a sentiment below it and cut the image out with my Nestabilities. As a finishing touch, I added a bow, button and a couple of little pearls.
Make sure you check out Squigglefly today for lots more new images!
Have a great Saturday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Jane, this is really sweet! I love the paper you used and the textured paper you printed the image on really gives it a neat look! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x