Friday 13 August 2010

A cute mini wedding card

I have another mini card to share with this Friday. I used the cake and sentiment from the Be my Bridesmaid set which is available from Make the day Special.
The finished card measures 10cmx10cm.


To make the card, I cut a square of cream card to measure 10cmx10cm and layered a piece of patterned card over this. I wrapped organza ribbon around both layers and stuck them to the card front.
I stamped the image and sentiment on to white card, coloured the image in and then die cut using a Nesties shape which I layered with foam pads on to another Nesties label cut from cream card.
I added a bow to the right of the image and accented with pearls and gems.
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x