Tuesday 3 August 2010

Hero Arts wedding card

I have a quick share for you today! This is a Wedding card I made using the Hero Arts Wedding set. I tried something a bit different for me. Black and white with a touch of pink...not sure if it works...

The papers are from the Making Memories wedding pad and the flowers are from various places, I think mostly Papermania.
Have a great Tuesday! I have the afternoon off and am going to Windsor with my Hubby to have a wander and Dinner at Wagamamas :-)
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combo Jane, super card!

    Well done you on your exciting news, just seen it posted!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, and I think black and white work well with any pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color scheme and the pops of pink. So dramatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black and white with a little colour, I think it's a great look x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x