Friday 20 August 2010

Mini Pamper box

I have a something 'other than a card' to share with you today using a Mini Bathtime Fhiona stamp which is available from Make the Day Special.

I made a little Shaker box using a Sizzix die, I used double sided paper from my stash as I wanted the inside to be pretty too! I stamped the image and coloured it with Promarkers. I cut it out with my Nestabilities and layered it on to a scalloped circle. I wrapped ribbon around the box and added the image to fix the ribbon to the box. I added a flower to the top left hand corner of the box top.

I stamped the sentiment and created a little panel which I used to fix the ribbon to the back of the box.

Perfect to hold two small handmade heart soaps!
Have a great Friday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x