Monday 2 August 2010

A new Squigglefly Challenge - use Ribbon

The theme for this week's Squigglefly Challenge is 'Ribbon', we want to see ribbon on your creations. My DT card is the Anniversary card I made for my Husband at the end of July. I used one of Jane Beljo's cute little monsters which you can get here from Squigglefly.

I wanted to try and add ribbon in a different way so I created a rosette to place the little monster on. To do this, I cut a pinking edge circle with my Nesties and cut short lengths or ribbon which I attached behind the circle.
I then stuck this on to my backing paper with foam pads. I added another length of ribbon and placed the sentiment circle over the top finishing it off with some letter stickers.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge and make sure you check out the Challenge blog for more ribbony goodness from the DT!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Fab Card Jane I adore the dp! Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This is such fun :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool way to use ribbon Jane! Love the coloring you did on this fun guy - and the buttons are a wonderful embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x