Monday 30 August 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Add a little nature.

I hope you are all well enjoying his bank holiday Monday!It's time for another Pollycraft Challenge! Lynsey has set this week's and the theme and she would like you to 'Add a little nature to your card', so that means lots of flowers, leaves, trees, animals or anything that is nature themed.
Here is my DT card, I used Basic Grey papers and added a little wooden ladybird and a dragonfly for my bit of nature!


I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge. We have another fantastic prize of 3 digi stamps for you this week from the Secret Crafter.


Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday Monday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card, wonderful DT creation. Kuddo's for all your wonderful luck.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x