Monday 16 August 2010

Squigglefly Challenge DT card! Use Hot colours

It's time for a new Squigglefly Challenge. For my DT card this week I have used a cupcake image by the very talented Jane Beljo which is available here from Squigglefly.
For this week's theme we want to see Hot colours! Think reds, oranges, yellows...use one or all of them!

I went for it with my card and used all 3! The papers are all leftovers from other projects and were in my scraps box. To tie them in together I added some red stitiching through the layers.
I added a button as a cherry and tucked a little Hero Arts sentiment behind. The stripy ribbon is from my stash.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge, make sure you check out the Challenge blog for some fabulous 'Hot' creations from the DT!
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Jane, I love your stitching on this! The ribbon treatment is really cool too! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane, that cupcake looks good enough to eat & I love the stitching (how do you get it so neat? Mine is never straight lol)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x