Friday 27 August 2010

Thanks for Owl-ways being there.

I have a cute little card to share with you today made using the sentiment and little Owl image from the Woodland Friends My Cute Stamps set from Make the day special.

To make the card, I matted spotty paper onto brown card and sewed around the edges before sticking it to the card base. I stamped the owl onto textured card and coloured him to match the paper combo. I cut around the image leaving a border and added it to the card with foam pads. I then stamped the sentiment and cut it into a strip adding a notch to the end before mounting it to the card with foam pads.
As a finishing touch, I added a button, an owl charm and a gem.
Make sure you check out Emily's Make the Day Special shop for some fab My Cute Stamp sets and many more fabulous goodies!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Just adore this Jane... stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous- the colours are lovely - very striking xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x