Friday 10 September 2010

More Funky Christmas cards

When Anice gave us a sneaky peek at her latest Christmas download which was released this week, I was so taken by the patterns and colours I made loads of cards! I have already shared a few with you but I have a couple more for you today.

Both these cards use the snowflake digi stamp which is part of the download. In the first card I used two snowflakes and cut one up to add to the corners of the card. The sentiment is part of the download.
For this card, I cut out the snowflake and added pearls to it before covering it with glossy accents and lots of glamour dust to make it sparkle!
Make sure you check out the Funky Hand Gallery to see the rest of the DT projects made with this Funky Download!
Have a great Friday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. All the cards you've shared from this download are marvellous Jane - again, because you have such a way with colour. Am thinking you also have a really good printer, the colour repro is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great original colours !! Love the cards !
    have a crafty weekend,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x