Wednesday 1 September 2010

My First DT project for the Get Funky Challenge!

It's my first Get Funky Challenge as part of the Funky Hand Design Team and Kathy has chosen the theme this month. Kathy loves using flowers on her cards and projects so this month, she'd like to see a


The catch is that we need to see lots of dimension in the way you use the flowers, so just a flower patterned paper, or a flat flowery image just won't cut it! Think lots of layers or try making your own 3d flowers
You must you use at least one Funky Hand product to be eligible for the prize.



I used papers from the Dreams come True CD to cover a photo frame and then layered lots of flowers in the corner of the frame.
I loved mixing the spots and stripes in this colour collection to create lots of texture.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge. Make sure you check out the blog for loads of inspiration from the Fabulous DT!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. wow jane....love your photo frame and a great first challenge as part of the Get Funky team...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely and great flowers
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane

    Loving your picture frame. Really bright and beautiful.

    Great flowers too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project, it's such a fabulous idea and the flowers and patterns really draw the eye into the photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this project, it's such a fabulous idea and the flowers and patterns really draw the eye into the photo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x