Sunday 26 September 2010

Spooktacular wishes!

It's been a while since I have shared a card made using Di's wonderful digi images. I had some spare time yesterday morning before setting off for my day out with my Mum and Dad and made a Halloween card using Broomstick bear.

The papers I used are by My Mind's Eye and I used a very simple layout with a bit of stitching.
I added glitter to the star and glossy accents to the pumpkin. The sentiment is by Elzybells and the ribbon, button and twine are from The Ribbon Girl.
I am going to the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show today at Ally Pally, I can't wait to get there and spend some pennies, I don't have a list but have some things I am hoping to find...
Have a fabulous Sunday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous xx Enjoy the Ally Pally - cant wait to see what you come back with xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Jane - love your card - so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x