Saturday 11 September 2010

Squigglefly release day - Skating Princess

I am a little late sharing the card I made with one of the new images that was released today at Squigglefly.
I have had a very busy morning making cards and doing a bit of preparation for my stall at a Christmas Fayre in November.

I made this card using Ice Skating Princess by Revi Devi Paat . This little ice skater is so sweet and perfect for girlie Christmas cards. I used some lovely October Afternoon papers to create a scene for the little ice skater and stiched around the edges with my sewing machine. I stamped a sentiment and then added some gorgeous ribbon and a button, both are from the Ribbon Girl. I have recently treated myself to lots of lovely goodies from this wonderful shop, make sure you drop by and take a look if you haven't discovered them yet!
Have a great Saturday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. She's lovely - great scene.When in November is the Fayre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab girlie creation jane, love the image too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x