Wednesday 27 October 2010

Another Christmassy card...

I have another card with Father Christmas on to share with you today. This one was also made with Crate paper backing papers and a very simple layout.


This fabulous Santa image is available here from Pollycraft. I love all of Paula's new realeases for Christmas! There are some special offers at the Pollycraft shop at the moment....



Save over £5 by purchasing all 17 felicity and friends images, and get a FREE not yet seen image of Felicity herself!

offer ends 7th November

Buy the full set of Lilybean Fairies... which is already a FAB price!! and get the 2 new Snowfairies FREE

offer ends 31st October
Ideal to treat yourself as a very early Christmas present!
Have a fab Wednesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. thats a really colourful card jane, ideal for xmas.

    karina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x