Thursday 21 October 2010

Codi - Christmas Candy

I have a card to share with you today which I made using a Codi image from the latest Pollycraft release.
I cut a card base using my Nestabilities topped it with red card, used some lovely Christmas tree card to layer on the top and I sewed around the edges with red thread.


I wrapped the card with twine and then added my coloured in Codi on top with foam pads. I tied a bow with American crafts ribbon which I stuck over the twine and then topped this with a tag, charm and a lovely spotty button from The Ribbon Girl.
It's been a while since I made a little shaped card and I loved making this one so you expect to see a few more from me soon!
Have as great Thursday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. I do LOVE your shaped cards, and this one is stunning!!

    love the bold colours!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card ! great job,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x