Thursday 28 October 2010

Felicity and Friends at Christmas time...

I have a couple of simple Christmas cards to share with you today which I made using a couple of the Felicity and Friends images which were recently released by Paula at Pollycraft. They will go towards my stock for my stall at the Christmas Fayre in November.

The first one was made with leftover papers from last year by K+Co and a scrap of Crate paper.
All papers on this card are by Crate paper. The twine is by The Ribbon Girl and so is the cute little button.
Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards ! lovely,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, love the papers and layouts.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x