Friday 22 October 2010

Pick up a Pollycraft Friday Freebie!

Paula has the cutest freebie for you all today on the Tales from Pollycraft blog. These adorable penguins!

I coloured them with my Promarkers and added them to a card made with a gorgeous Pink Paislee paper available from Crafty Emma's store. The sentiment was last week's freebie and it goes so well with the Penguin image.
When you go and pick up your freebie make sure you enter the Secret stamps candy!

Paula has some amazing prizes on offer if you enter before the 20th of November. Click on the picture above for more details on how to take part.
I hope you have a great Friday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is sooo sweet, I love these penguins and the papers are beautiful, so bright and colourful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, love what you created - adore it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x