Saturday 23 October 2010

Squigglefly release day

It's Squigglefly release day and I have a card to share with you today which I made using a sentiment by Jess Holland.

I printed the sentiment and then cut it out into a tag shape with a Spellbinders die. I then layered it on to red card also cut into a tag shape. I covered the card base with green Papermania patterned paper and topped this with a red cardstock square which had been punched with a scallop punch along one edge. I added more patterned paper on top of this and sewed around the edges. I added the tag and embellished it with ribbons, buttons and gems and finished the card with a lovely little Santa which is available from Squigglefly here.
Make sure you check out Squigglefly today for lots of new images, including some fab designs by new artist Abz Hakim.
Have a great Saturday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Fab card as always Jane, and I just love that little Santa image - it's just the right side of cue as they say!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you've done with the sentiment! The off-kilter tag is fantastic!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love your layout and the dp you used. What kind of paper is that white paper you use? I love the texture to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh - I also meant to say how cute I thought it was that you dotted the "i" with a little gem!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x