Friday 1 October 2010

Take 5 and Get Funky!

It's the first of the month and time for a new Funky Hand Challenge! This month, Lythan has picked our theme and she wants to see 5 different Funky Hand papers on your Project.

I made a hanging paper ball using papers from the Funky Seasons CD. I cut 20 circles and folded them and then stuck them all together to make this Christmas decoration. It looks complicated but is actually really easy and I think it looks fab!
I love the colours in this collection and they are a bit different to the usual Christmassy colours.
Make sure you go over to the Get Funky blog for lots of gorgeous projects from the DT! If you take part you could win a £20.00 voucher to spend on the Fabulous Funky Hand goodies!
Enjoy the rest of Friday and have a great Weekend!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Bet you're ready to pull out your Christmas tree now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this bauble..you are so creative and clever to have made it. Can you do some for my Xmas tree this year?!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fab project and shows the Funky Hand papers off to perfection

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x