Friday 26 November 2010

A matching set for Dad

It was my Hubby's Birthday yesterday and this is the card I made for the boys to give him. I made a wordbook from the Funky Hand Colour me Happy CD and a matching box for the CD they bought him.

I love the Wordbooks on the Papercraft Factory CDs as you can have the letters and papers in any combination/colour, it's great to have so much choice.
I added a little tag made up with an SRM sticker and tied it with some Bobunny ribbon. The little ball embellishments were an RAK gift from a blogging friend.
I made a matching box using my scoring board and some more papers from the CD. I printed out some letters from the extras section on the CD and cut them into a tag shape which I backed with the leftovers from the Wordbook.
I added another SRM sticker along the bottom of the box.
My Hubby has taken the day off today and we are going out for a couple of hours to do some Christmas shopping in Camberley as part of my 'reintroduction to society' in preparation for my return to work Monday :-)
Have a great Friday and a good weekend.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - enjoy your trip out and hope your back is fine for your return to work - it could have waited until the bad weather was gone!! We've got loads of snow and ice up here, very very cold

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x