Friday 12 November 2010

A mini Christmas card

Here is another little card I have not shared with you yet. The image on this card is a stamp from a Christmas label set by Elzybells.

It's a really simple little card and I think it works really well. I love the embossing on Kraft card with the red and green. I did another one of those jobs you never have time to do yesterday, I cleaned my scissors and removed all the sticky stuff from them so they will be lovely to use now.
I have another Physio appointment today. Wish me luck!
Have a good Friday.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Jane, hope your appointment goes well. Love your card and love the new banner/background. FAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane!
    Love the embossing background!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, simple card !! but effective ...
    have a crafty weekend, greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x