Tuesday 1 February 2011

A Magnolia card for a couple of Challenges

I don't enter Blog Challenges very often as I never seem to have enough time. I am always in awe of Bloggers who manage to enter several Challenges with one card! I never seem to achieve it but by chance, this card (which I made this weekend) fits a couple!
I stamped up a new Magnolia stamp I bought for myself before Christmas to make a card to enter the Just Magnolia 'Going Dotty' Challenge and the Passion for Promarkers Challenge. The Making Memories papers were a bargain from TKMaxx. I couldn't resist buying them when I saw the gorgeous glittery clouds and they are perfect for the photo inspiration theme at Passion for Promarkers.

I layered up different dotty papers to make a little scene for Tilda to stand in and added some stitching and a Hero Arts sentiment. The ribbon is Bobunny double dot in a gorgeous duck egg blue.

I dotted around a few little butterflies, one has settled on Tilda's hand...The finishing touch was some little flowers and sticky back pearls and gems.
I really enjoyed making this card, the colours are so cheery, just what we need this time of year!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. awww Jane she's gorgeous, thank you for joining in my Magnolia blog candy challenge hun hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, love your card. U have used such great spring colours! :) Thanks for joining my challenge at PfP this week!! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jane.the tilda is really pretty and i love the colours and sparkly clouds.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jane. Tilda is adorable, and your colouring is great. Thansk for joining us at PfP :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable, I love the backgound and Tilda is just perfect, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Jane. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x