Monday 28 February 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Three circles

Morning! Hope you had a good weekend. It's Monday already and time for a new Pollycraft Challenge. Joanne has chosen our theme and she would like to see 'Three Circles' on your projects this week.
I have used the gorgeous Maurice for my card with my favourite My Mind's Eye Papers. I used some distress ink to frame the image before I coloured it with Promarkers and then set it into a Polaroid style frame cut from Kraft card which I had stamped with a sentiment.


I sewed some patterned papers to a square of Kraft card for the card base and then added three circles cut from scraps of papers. I finished with some gorgeous buttons from Crafty Emma's store.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge. We are sponsored this week by Quixotic Paperie and the winner will receive a 6x6 Prima paper pad.


Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for all the Challenge details and lots of inspiration from the DT.
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's neat Jane, nice way to use the three circles. Ain't Maurice a fab image..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, adore what you created - so fun.... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still smiling! pls take the picture hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jane. Love the image and the papers are gorgeous!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x