Wednesday 2 March 2011

February Card Chain

Last month was the second month I joined in with Deborah's increasingly popular Card Chain Challenge.
Here is the card I made and sent to Indah in Indonesia. I used some very old Papermania paper and a Hero Arts Stamp which I paperpieced.

Jane Millard

February had the following challenge options (you could use as many of the following options as you wanted, but you were only required to use one of them):

3 Challenge Options

You could use as many of the following options as you wanted, but you were only required to use one of them.

Color Palette:

2011-02
Template:

2011-02
Theme:

St. Patrick's Day OR

Friendship OR

Chinese New Year

And here is the wonderful card I received from Catherina in Indonesia, it is so beautiful, thank you so much for sending it to me Cathy, I love it!


I have already signed up for the next Card Chain, if you want to take a look, you can find all the details here.
Have a good Wednesday.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. i love both cards they are beautiful! Specially the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love those wee Asian girls from Hero arts and the DP is a beautiful colour! Love the red stitching too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such sweet cards Jane, gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x