Friday 18 March 2011

Hello!

I have a card to show you today which was made with a failed attempt from my Less is More cards earlier this week. I cut out the image with a Nestie from the card and then sewed around the edges and added it to a scalloped circle to make it big enough to used on a 6x6 card. This card took me minutes as opposed to my Less is More cards!

The backing paper is from a new Fancy Pants paper stack and I love it! I stamped a Hero Arts sentiment on an Imaginisce ticket which I layered on a another stamped on black patterned card and then sewed through both before adding them to the card. The rosette was cut using a Tim Holtz die and was topped with a Baker's twine bow.
Have a good Friday.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. It's marvellous Jane! Am so impressed that you're tackling Less Is More - and I totally get what you're saying about the time..and my comment, when I struggle (mostly) - 'but what is it with the obsession for one layer cards anyway'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The set up of this card is just brilliant. The layout is really unique, and the colours are sutble, and compliment each other beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing
    Luv
    Rachel and Angela f
    Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x