Wednesday 6 April 2011

A fun Birthday!!

It's my day to share my DT project on the Squiggles and Giggles blog and I have a very bright and cheery card for you this week. I found some scraps from in my box and the bright colours reminded me of the circus so I decided to make a card using the adorable 'Oscar the Clown'.

I coloured in Oscar using my Promarkers to match the papers and couldn't resist adding a bit of glitter to his nose. I cut him out leaving a small border around the image and adding him to the card with foam pads. I created a sentiment using letter stickers and some yummy glittery American Craft Thickers which have been lurking in my stash for ages!
As a finishing touch, I added some punched shapes and some stick on pearls.
I hope you have a great Wednesday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Fab fab card hun love this cute little chap. Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x