Sunday 17 April 2011

A Simply Sassy Sunday...

I was recently introduced to the wonderfully quirky Simply Sassy stamps from the wonderful creations of my hugely talented fellow Pollycraft teamie Maria. I fell in love with these images and treated myself before I went away on my holidays.


The image I have used on my card which I made following the sketch for the Simply Sassy GDT call is called Hippie Chick and she is one of my favourites.


I used Prima Madeleine papers and a My Mind's Eye paper and coloured my image using Promarkers. I just love her big eyes and she was an absolute dream to colour in. The sentiment I used is from Whiff of Joy and the ribbons and twine are from The Ribbon Girl.


I really enjoyed playing with my new stamp today, I have lots of things I should be doing instead but I can never resist new stash!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie this is gorgeous!! Thank you for joinigh the guest designer call at Simply Sassy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jane. She is my absolute fave. Love the yummy papers you've used.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely...fab layout and I love the ribbon!!

    Good luck.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x