Wednesday 27 April 2011

Whiff of Joy GD - Missing You

Hi there! I hope you have had a good day. I have been playing with my papers and stamps tonight while watching the Masterchef final. I popped in to Hobbycraft on my way back from the Hospital and treated myself to some new goodies which kickstarted my mojo!

I have used the beautiful Melinda with a sentiment from this set cut out with this die. The unique cutting system is so clever as you get a perfectly placed die every time! I used string and ribbon from my stash to frame the image. I love how it turned out as it reminds me of a cameo. I bought the papers and the embellishments tonight.

Here is a close up of my image which was coloured with Promarkers and finished with some glossy accents to the win. There is a new Challenge today on the Whiff of Joy blog, I will be back tomorrow with my card for it, I managed to get my days mixed up with the bank holiday but you can check out all the details here and see the wonderful samples from the DT.
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The papers are gorgeous, and the image is beautiful, wonderfully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jane. Love the colours. Good for you having a little splurge, no harm in a few new additions lol!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jane this is so pretty. I adore the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card jane.i love your stunning colours and details and the image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful colours looks beautuful with this gorgeous image!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x