Sunday 8 May 2011

Inspired by Lucy

I was asked recently to make a card for a baby boy and took inspiration from this gorgeous card by Lucy for my layout. I bought the Hero Arts fox stamp after seeing it on Lucy's wonderful blog. It is so adorable!

To make the card, I cut a card blank from pale blue card with a Grand Scalloped Nestie. I cut a square of kraft card to fit the card blank and then stamped in Versamark with a Hero Arts polka dot stamp. I sewed around the edges and then added it to the card base. I created a sentiment using Thickers and Making memories stickers and stamped the little fox on to gingham paper before adding it to the card with foam pads. The finishing touch was a little black pearl for the fox's nose.
Have a great Sunday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Jane its adorable and would never have thought about the sleeping fox for a baby card!!! Love it Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane this is just ADORABLE. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! wow Jane, this is fab, what a very cute baby card. Love the little fox and the blue and kraft are a great combo.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card jane.i love the kraft and cute fox.
    brilliant design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x