Wednesday 11 May 2011

My final demo card!

Good Morning Everyone! My carpet is starting to dry out this morning and I hope I can have a relatively quiet day with no major dramas! I am having my hair cut tonight so it will nice to get pampered. I did manage a bit of crafting last night and started work on an order for 3 cards but couldn't get my sewing machine out in the chaos so I had to stop.


This is my fourth and final card for my demo in Saturday using a Molly Blooms stamp. I had to keep the layouts of some of the cards quite simple in order to be able to put them together quickly so this one is a super quick make. I coloured the image using my Promarkers (of course!!) and all the stash apart from the sentiment is from my local Craft shop.
Have a great Wednesday and thank you for all the lovely comments you have been leaving, I hope to get round and catch up with you all soon.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, another fab card. Love the image and papers. Very cute as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great boys card jane.i love the molly bloom stamps and great papers and design :D
    fingers crossed your day goes smoothly ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it the papers look great with this super Molly Bloom image!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x