Tuesday 31 May 2011

My last day as a Whiff of Joy GDT

It's my last official day today as part of the Guest Design Team for Whiff of Joy. I have had so much fun playing with the new Whiff of Joy images, I was a huge fan of Whiff of Joy stamps before I joined the GDT but I think I have now have another addiction! I am so grateful that Katharina picked me and these two months have flown by. I can't wait for the next stamp release so I can order some to have a play with myself after seeing all the gorgeous samples from the DT.


I thought I would mark this day entering a card into this fortnight's Whiff of Joy Challenge. There is a beautiful sketch by Manuela to follow and I have used some more of the freebie papers from Simply Cards and Papercraft with some Kraft and some twine, seam binding and a charm from the Ribbon Girl. The flowers are from my stash and the image is the beautiful 'Willow with Strawberry basket' which is available here from Whiff of Joy.


Here is the lovely sketch, another one I will be using again, it's not too fussy which I really like and I love the ribbon tied at the bottom.
Have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. lovely card ! lots of luck with the challenge
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Millie, what a gorgeous take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card jane,your colours and details are beautiful and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!This is beautiful!I love the coloring and the colors!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x