Monday 16 May 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Music

I can't believe it is Monday already! This weekend has flown by, I have been so busy! I have a busy week ahead too so I am already looking forward to next weekend! Monday is Pollycraft Challenge day and this week our lovely 'Boss' Paula has chosen our theme and it is.....Music.

I just had to use this really cool Felicity and Friends image, Ethan really does Rock! I used some papers and a label I picked up in TKMaxx a couple of weekends ago with lots of other bits and pieces from my stash. I did lots of distressing with black ink which was fun! I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge.
The Prize this week is 10 digis of your choice from Pollycraft


Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the DT!
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Ethan is ohh so rockin..as is this card hunni..fabby papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Ethan certainly does rock. I love the papers and the black distressing looks awesome!! xo Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, what a corker. Love the cute image and fab papers. The distressing looks great.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x