Friday 3 June 2011

Baby Baby...

I have been very busy this past week making Baby cards. My local craft shop/gift shop asked me for some and I have loved making them! All the baby images around are so cute and these images by Lori Boyd have to be some of the cutest around!

I used the baby boy and girl images to make some simple little cards by embossing kraft card and topping with a square of pink or blue patterned paper.
I wrapped the layers with Ribbon and then stuck them to my card blank. I then tied a knot in more ribbon to which I tied a charm with button twine and stuck this to my card. The image was coloured and mounted on Kraft and added to the card with foam pads.

The finishing touches were a pearl button threaded with more twine and added to the other end of the ribbon and a tiny pearl heart. The Ribbon, twine, button and charms are all from The Ribbon Girl.


I made two of each card and here they are all together. I am really pleased with the embossing on the Kraft!
I will have lots more Baby cards to show you over the coming days!
Have a great Friday!
Jane
x

12 comments:

  1. Amazing, Millie! I love the simply layout set off perfectly with the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest ever!!! I love them!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration hun!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh... sooooooo cute!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so cute Jane .. .. and I love the embossed kraft very much!!!

    Beautiful!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jane, I love the super cute images. The embossed kraft looks amazing - I may have to pinch that idea lol! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just divine sweetie I absolutely love them!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Jane
    These are sooooooo cute!
    {{Debs}}xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw fantastic cards jane.the images are super cute and i love your fab designs and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. these must be the cutest baby cards ever! Love 'em :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely set of baby cards. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x