Thursday 2 June 2011

You mean the world to me!

Hi Everyone, I have a very bright and cheery card for you today made using the adorable 'Ben and Nora' Friends Forever stamp which is available here from Whiff of Joy, I also used a sentiment from the You are my Hero sentiments set.

I stamped and coloured my image and then cut it out with scissors and a craft knife, I had to be so careful not to slip, I did the cutting on a glass mat which really helped! The papers I used are by My Mind's Eye, I just love the cloud paper, the blue is gorgeous. I mounted th papers onto red card and then stitched around all the edges with red thread before adding to my card and popping Ben and Nora on with foam pads.
The finishing touch was a bow made from Ribbon Girl seam binding topped with a Ribbon Girl button.
Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Jane! I also looove that MME paper!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
    HUgs & Kisses, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card jane.i love the sweet image and stunning bright colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute Jane.... and loving your dp's too sweetie...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so lovely Millie! Great use of those DPs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW just how awesome is this ! love it!
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Jane! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x