Thursday 14 July 2011

Gingham for Passion for Promarkers

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far. I have two more baby cards to share with you today. The images I used on these cards are from Squigglefly and the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.

I used Funky Hand papers and a ribbon from stash on this card along with a tiny flower from Crafty Emma's store.


This card also uses Funky Hand gingham and I used a button from The Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn. I am entering these cards into this week's Passion for Promarkers Challenge, the theme is to use gingham. I was very excited to see this morning that I had been picked as one of the top 5 Passionistas for last week with another baby card! Thank you ladies!

Blinkie - Top 5 Passionista


I had a lovely evening out crafting yesterday with my Friend Petra and new Friend Lucy who are both exceptionally talented crafters. We chatted, ate good food and I even managed to make good progress on a Commission I am working on! I hope you have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Aww, beautiful cards Jane. Love the gingham and those babies are so cute!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic cards jane.i love the sweet baby image and gorgeous gingham papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous cards Jane. Love the cute images and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Jane! Gingham's so perfect for baby cards, love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x