Wednesday 13 July 2011

Moon Lullaby

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all well. A quick post from me today to share a card made with one of the new images from Pollycraft. This little cutie is called 'Moon Lullaby' and is available here from Pollycraft.
I used some old papers from my stash layered onto pink card and sewed around the edges before adding to my card base. I coloured my image with Promarkers and cut it our before adding it to the card with foam pads and added glitter glue to the stars. The sentiment is an SRM sticker and I finished with a flower topped with a button and some yellow stick on pearls. I had a busy evening yesterday working on a Magazine Commission and am popping out tonight for an evening of Crafting with some friends. It's been a long time since I went out to craft in a group, I am really looking forward to it although deciding what to pack was hard! I have loaded up my little car with lots of bags and am only planning on making 4 cards!
Have a great day!
Jane
x

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x