Thursday 28 July 2011

Sugar Nellie GDT - Noel

Hello Everyone, I hope you are not getting fed up of seeing Christmas cards yet....I have another one for you today made using one of the adorable stamps which were release this month at Sugar Nellie. The stamp I used on this card is called Noel, and is available here from Sugar Nellie.

I thought I would make a rectangular shaped card for a bit of a change, I am so used to working on square cards, I have to admit, I did struggle with this one a little and I am not 100% happy with the finished result. I used My Mind's Eye papers which I stitched with two rows of different stitching, I felt like trying something new! I coloured and glitterd the image and cut it out with nesties before distressing the edges with inks. I layered it onto an embossed kraft panel which I had also distressed, added it to the card with foam pads and finished with a bow. Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane! Love the image and that cute little bow!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jane.love the adorable image and fab traditonal colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, a very pretty xmas card. Love the sweet image and fab colours. Great design and perfect stitching.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jane - just FAB FAB FAB.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x