Sunday 28 August 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - New Fall kit stamps preview

Hi Everyone! This is a late post for me! I have been busy this weekend going out and about and also having a sort through my Craft stash and having a good clear out. I can now get to my desk and can craft on it instead of having to work on the dining room table which is a massive improvement!Link
I have a tag to show you today which I made using one of the stamps which is part of the Whiff of Joy Fall stamp kit. Individua stamps from the kit will be available to buy from the 1st of September.


I have made a tag to play along with this fortnight's theme on the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog and created a little scene for the adorable Mermaid to sit in using Echo Park papers. I added a sentiment sticker and then sewed around the edges of the tag before adding the Mermain which I had coloured with Promarkers. I tucked a flower and some fancy ribbon trim behind the rock and added a stick on pearl to the rock.
I tied a charm onto the tag and finished with more ribbon tied through the tag which I topped with a button.
Make sure you check out my fellow Whiff of Joy teamies blog for more inspiration using the new images! Links to their blogs are in my sidebar. Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday Weekend!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. stunning tag jane.i love the new image,she is gorgeous and great colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image and gorgeous scened tag you have created Jane! Thanks for joining the WOJ challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x