Monday 17 October 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Girls, Girls, Girls!

Good Morning Everyone! I apologise for my absence the past few days, I have stepped down from the CES Challenge DT as I am so busy these days so my regular DT post was missing. I hope you had a lovely weekend, mine was busy, lots of crafting Saturday and lots of sorting out my bedroom yesterday. My wardrobes now have hanging rails and I have finally been able to put my clothes away! Anyway, enough of my weekend, I have a lovely card to share with you today!

Our Challenge theme this week on the Pollycraft Challenge chosen by the lovely Cazza is....

Girls, Girls, Girls!

I love the Swings and Slides and had so much fun colouring this Lil Kitty image, a lot of my teamies chose her as well this week, it is such a sweet and girly image.
I used My Mind's Eye papers to create my layout and coloured the image using Flexmarkers. I used some lovely ribbon from the Ribbon Girl and flowers from my stash and the adorable Butterfly button is from Crafty Emma's Store. I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge. Our sponsor is Sew Sweet and they are offering a £10.00 voucher to spend in their lovely Shop.



Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of inspiration from the DT!
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

10 comments:

  1. Fab card Jane, gorgeous papers. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and pretty Jane! I love your colour combo and what a gorgeous layout!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fresh and pretty Jane! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jane, I love these papers (nearly used them myself!) and I love Lil Kitty (nearly used her too, lol!). Fab layout too, gorgeously girlie! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card jane.the image is so sweet and your colours and papers are really pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just soooo gorgeous! I love all of those papers and the mix of flowers!! Yummy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane, this is sooo gorgeous! Love your papers and perfect colouring as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That button is adorable and such a perfect touch to this super girly card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane, I hope you are keeping well, oh this card is so gorgoeus, beautiful papers and colours, hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x