Tuesday 4 October 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - New Christmas stamps

Hello Everyone! I can't believe it is October already! Before we know it Christmas will be here! I feel like I have been making Christmas cards all year as I started making Christmas cards for Magazine Commission before the summer started so I am really looking forward to Christmas this year!

I was delighted when I saw the new Whiff of Joy release for October as I am a huge fan of the Whiff of Joy Gnomes, I think they make such lovely cards and are such fun to colour in. The card I have to share with you today was made using the gorgeous Boy and Star and have coloured him with my Promarkers and cut him out. The card was die cut using a Sizzix die and I matted and layered pattened papers and an embossed panel of Kraft which I had sewed around the edges. I wrapped both panels with Baker's twine before adding to the card and tied on a banner tag stamped with a Whiff of Joy sentiment.
You can check out all the new releases here!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Just so cute Jane....love the image and layout too hun....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, this is so eye catching! Love the layout, image and your fab stitching. I feel like I've been making Christmas cards for ages too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jane.stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x