Wednesday 23 November 2011

Country Cousins - Contemplation

Good Morning Everyone, it's my turn to share a card on the Sugar Nellie blog today and I have made a card using the gorgeous Country Cousins Contemplation image which is available here from Sugar Nellie.

Iused papers from the Fancy Pants Summer's End pad and layered patterned papers in similar colours onto brown patterned papers to create a simple layout and added stitching around the edges of the papers. The lace which coordinates beautifully with the paper is available here and the matching button is available here.

I coloured my image using Promarkers. I added some flowers from my stash and a sentiment die cut with a label shape and some turquoise pearls as a finishing touch.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane

5 comments:

  1. A really Beautiful card,love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Jane, love the gorgeous image. Very pretty papers, love your amazing stitchwork hun, so neat.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jane.i love your bright colours and such an adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, love this sweet image, and the fab summery colours, just the thing to cheer us up on these cold gloomy days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x