Saturday 19 November 2011

Sugar Nellie Birthday treats

Good Morning Everyone, it's the weekend! Finally! We are still celebrating at Sugar Nellie and there are lots of birthday treats in store for you today. The first being a digi release of a very popular Christmas Sugar Nellie image...Warm Winter Wishes. It is so popular, it is always selling Linkout so if you have been waiting to get your hands on it now is your chance as it is available in digi format here.

I have used the image to make a card using the fab sketch on the Sugar Bowl Challenge this fortnight and some lovely papers by Echo Park. I nearly had a disaster with this card as I fixed the first layer to the card and then managed to turn the card upside down so all the layers were the other way and the mittens ended up the wrong way so I had to pull it all apart which is why some of the stitching went a bit baggy but at least I managed to save it!

Here is a close up of my image coloured with Promarkers. The ticket sentiment is by Magnolia.
The second birthday treat is a Simply Sassy bloghop to celebrate the new release. I have already bought the full set and can't wait to receive them. The DT have made some amazing samples as usual and the hop starts over HERE
.


You can see the new stamps here. I hope you enjoy the hop and have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie ♥ And thank you for joining us over at the sugar Bowl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jane...I love this stamp/digi...so cute and I am shopping for those papers as they are so pretty too.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw gorgeous card jane.i love this image and your paper is yummy ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Jane, love the image & scrummy colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute.Love the image,papers are fab.Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I adore those penguins and fab papers.
    Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl ths time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x