Monday 19 December 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Punch it!

Good Morning Everyone! I can't believe it's nearly Christmas! I am really looking forward to Sunday and to seeing my boys open their presents. I am also looking forward to not making anymore Christmas cards for a while!

LinkLinkWe have been having a break over on the Pollycraft Challenge and we have loved seeing all your entries to our four week Christmas Fun Challenge. I made my last (I hope!) Christmas card for this week's Challenge using Dexter the Penguin.
Sheena has chosen our Challenge theme of 'Punch it' and I used my Martha Stewart Snowflake punch to punch a border along the edge of my card. I used Fancy Pants Winterland Papers which are gorgeous and used some of the small label shapes mounted on card to add my sentiment to with Making Memories tiny alpha stickers. I then added a black gingham bow and some of the punched snowflakes. I added a pom pom to Dexter's hat and some glitter and finished with some tiny stick on pearls.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge, the DT have made some fab cards to inspire you and we have a great prize for the winner. You can see all the details here!
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. Jane this is fantastic, I love the paper behind him absolutely gorgeous. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of this card Jane. The papers look great and Dexter looks amazing!
    Merry Christmas hun.

    Hugs, Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, what a fab Christmas card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabby, Jane - love that layout and the border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card ♥ Love your sewing ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw this is so cute jane.really love the penguin and gorgeous colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jane, I love the layout and of course Dexter and the snowflakes!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Jane! I love the layout and that pom pom on Dexter's hat is so sweet!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun and really rather cool! Have a lovely Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x