Wednesday 7 December 2011

T'is the season to make Christmas cards!

Good Morning Everyone! It's my turn to post a card on the Sugar Nellie Blog today. I am starting to panic as Christmas seems to be approaching very fast now and even though I feel like I have been making Christmas cards since Easter, I am not sure if I will have enough and I haven't even started writing them yet!!! Eeek!


In order to try and fill up my card box I have made another Christmas card using the super cute Festive Friends image which is available here from Funky Kits. I used Cosmo Cricket and My Mind's Eye papers on my die cut scalloped card base in non traditional colours.
You can read all about my card on the Sugar Nellie blog here!
Have a great Wednesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. fantastic card jane.love your fab design and gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x