Sunday 15 January 2012

A card for the By Lori Designs Colour Challenge

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a good Weekend so far. I don't normally have a lot of spare time to take part in all the Challenges I enjoy but made a special effort when I saw that the By Lori Designs Colour Challenges were back.

I have used a favourite By Lori Designs image I bought a while ago from Claudia and co and coloured her in to match the colour scheme for the Challenge.


Here is an 'arty' close up of my card, all the papers were in my scraps basket and the sentiment is also from By Lori Designs.


I stitched through all the layers with green thread and added some flowers and a bow tied from gorgeous ribbon from The Ribbon Girl. I added some gems and a little button which was lying around on my desk just begging to be stuck to the card.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jane; such a sweet image and gorgeous colours and papers. Love your layout too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jane.love the sweet image and stunning papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Love that these were all scraps, you'd never know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jane...I was overjoyed to see your card! Your work is awesome and I thank you for joining in the challenge! I sure hope you join us again!! YAY!!
    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x