Sunday 19 February 2012

Ribbon Girl Guest DT - Colour challenge - Pink, cream and brown

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a lovely Saturday, it's a bit chilly here today!! I am very excited today as I am off to Birmingham for the trade show, I can't wait to see all the lovely new crafty goodies retailers are going to tempt us with this year! I am also very thrilled today as Mary and Andrea from the Ribbon Girl asked me back as a guest DT for this month's Ribbon Girl Challenge. The challenge is a colour theme and the colours are pink, cream and brown, a gorgeous colour comination!
I have made a card using the adorable Wryn Howdy Cowboy.  She is so sweet and I loved colouring her to match these gorgeous My Mind's Eye Love me papers.


I used lots of gorgeous bits and bobs from The Ribbon Girl to embellish my card. Some gorgeous pink satin ribbon , some lovely pink twine  and lots of gorgeous flowers !


I coloured Wryn with my Promarkers and then cut her out leaving a small border and used a sentiment by Hero Arts die cut into a circle with a Spellbinders shape.


I hope you will be able to join in with this month's Challenge. The lovely girls at Lili Of The Valley are offering a £10 voucher to spend in the LOTV online store ...



... and there is a gorgeous prize of ribbons, lace, trim, flowers and buttons from the Ribbon Girl


Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for all the details and some wonderful inspiration from the Ribbon Girls! Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Jane...very cute image and lots of lovely embellishments to look at...
    Hope you have a great time in Birmingham....I used to go many years ago when I worked in a fabric & haberdashery store...Not been for a few years now...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw love this jane.gorgeous colour combo and the wryn is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jane - Have fun at Birmingham - love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Jane - love her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x