Wednesday 29 February 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - Introducing Spike Striker!

Hellooooooo Everyone!!! I am so excited! I have been waiting for today to finally be able to give you a sneaky peek at one of the gorgeous new stamps from the upcoming release from Sugar Nellie! The Design team are sharing cards on the Sugar Nellie Blog all this week and today it is my turn to introduce 'Striker Spike'. Isn't he adorable!


I created a little scene for Spike to kick his ball about in using American Crafts cloud paper and some spotty Echo Park paper cut with a Martha Stewart Border Punch.


The other patterned papers are all by Echo Park and the sentiment is an SRM sticker. I coloured Spike in with my Promarkers, he was so much fun to colour in!


I hope you can join us on the Sugar Nellie blog all this week for more Sneaky peeks!
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x