Thursday 22 March 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - You're Wheely Great!

Good Morning! I can't believe it is Thursday already, this week is going really fast! For my weekly post on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog, I have a card to share with you made using some of the beautiful new First Edition Boho Chic papers which are available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. The papers in this pack are gorgeous and so feminine and pretty. I love the woodgrain paper and stripes in particular that I have used on my card today.


The card base I used is a smaller scalloped edge card by Craftwork cards  they are a great size for quick cards and the perfect size for this adorable stamp called Roll with it from My Favourite things in the Pure Innocence range which is available here.
I teamed the papers with some gorgeous ribbon and some paper flowers and die cut the sentiment into a label shape before mounting it with foam pads. I added a couple of stick on pearls as a finishing touch. I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Another stunning card the colours are fab, i really love your style! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jane - are you going to the NEC this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jane.fab fun image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x